For some reason I am sitting here tonight just throwing punches & laughing! I feel like the next big breakthrough is on its way & I am excited, eager, nervous but ready to fight it out! I am just giddy with the thought & wanting to just dance around the room - I think I will! I am almost euphoric for some reason - don't know why - maybe my spirit in anticipation of what the Goddess is working in me next -
This summer is going to be very interesting for me. I have the distinct impression - thanks to my daily tarot that I have been drawing - that all my closet doors are going to swung wide open & I am going to be out & proud.
I have been planning on taking my girls & 2 of their friends to the beach in FL for a week this summer, but now we are going down for a family reunion! With the side of the family that was being derogatory about my new path when they saw it on my Facebook - that's why I kicked them all off. The ones that ratted me out to my Dad before I was ready to tell him. I am going to have my tattoo & be very open about my spirituality. We are going to be on Anna Maria Island & I think just about everyone is going to be there. Should be loads of fun! I have a feeling I may let them all have a piece of my mind before the week is over because they tend to be very pushy & bitchy & derogatory - but I can now - I can be myself & not be concerned about what they think about me - I'm actually looking forward to the trip! One house - me. my dad, possibly 5 girls - and the rest of the family next door! What could be more fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment