Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Good Place

I am in a good place. Life is good - things are ok - there is calm & acceptance. It's not perfect, but it's good. I am content with right now. I know there is a lot of work to be done & a lot of walls to knock down but that's ok. Right now I'm good. In this present moment all is right in my world. I have learned some important things about myself lately that are stirring up an excitement in me - for me. I know there is good stuff to come - I don't have to be afraid of what I might find behind my walls. It's good stuff - it's wonderful treasure - it's full of light & life. No more hiding from myself - no more worrying about what could be in me that is so bad - no more turning away from who I am. It's good stuff! I'm good stuff! And I keep finding better stuff (I'm starting to sound like a Snapple commercial!) - excitement is building - desire is building - eagerness is building. More steps out of the closet & these aren't baby steps - these are giant steps!

1 comment: