I have had several people tell me recently that I seem to happier these days. I have been thinking about that & realize that I am happier. I am feeling more comfortable in my spirituality & sexuality which contributes to my happiness. I am feeling very content in my job & home life. I am feeling better health wise & have plans to feel even better. I am learning who my friends are & am making efforts to get out & do this year. I am enjoying myself without worrying about others -
The main thing I realize is that I am content! I am finally beginning to know who I really am and I like it. I am no longer living my life according to everyone else's expectations - I am living it for me. I made decisions that are based solely on my needs & desires. Not that I am forgetting my responsibilities, but I am not putting myself last any more.
I know that it is going to be difficult again. There will be stressors - there have been. But I am able to handle them better - let them run their course & get them dealt with easier. They aren't affecting me as much as they used to.
I feel that the main reason for this is finally getting comfortable in my spirituality. Getting past the craziness of the change and the initial reactions of family - getting into a daily pattern of living - learning more & more on how to walk my chosen path - being more open with everyone around me about it - and I think that openness is becoming more apparent in other areas of my life. I am no longer walking around guarded & aloof.
Walls are falling - I actually feel them coming down - see them in my dreams crumbling to the ground - and I know that I am coming out from behind them with my sword raised high in victory! It is soon going to be time to celebrate the real Jo -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment