Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another day -

So looking forward to this weekend! Both days are fully scheduled, but full of fun. Hoodoo workshop Saturday at Mother Grove, then getting my first tattoo at 5:00. Trying not to chicken out! Then on Sunday, going to morning devotional at Mother Grove & then on to Charlotte with Angela for a blogger something. But it has free food & stuff, so it's all good. Angela & I will be talking about planning a summer fete for Mother Grove to help raise money for In the Arms of the Goddess - the temple's charity outreach. Really looking forward to helping with this -

Had my first chat with my life coach. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was really neat. Just answering the basic questions helped me think of ways to achieve my goals in the different areas of my life. I can see this experience being very helpful for me -

Have started planning for Carly's graduation trip[ to the beach this summer - we are going down to Ormond by the Sea for the first week of July. So excited to be going to the beach! I haven't been in almost 15 years & I need some ocean time so bad! Put money into a separate bank account to start saving. A big chunk of the tax refund will go int here too, but it is going to be so much fun -

Am really feeling at peace with a lot in my life right now. It is so nice after all the recent craziness. I feel that I have a chance to stop & take stock of what is going on with me & take a deep breath before making any decisions. Haven't been in this place in so long! Maybe never - or at least since I had kids! :) Don't want to squander it. And I am very thankful that I have friends who will talk straight to me -

No comments:

Post a Comment